Ceilings Of Sound PRO - Hyper-EQ
- Product Information
- You May Also Like
Ceilings Of Sound Pro is AYAIC's first Hyper-EQ and a truly unique equalizer, designed to streamline your editing and capture detail & presence in your mix. It is also the first equalizer to incorporate the spectrum of noise as equalization "knobs".
- 15 user-definable "ceiling" bands containing 49 noise-slopes each allow you to create sonic-ceiling shapes that drive the settings of a 50/31-band graphic equalizer. The EQ operates at 0 latency, low CPU load yet are hi-precision, even at low frequencies where it really matters.
- A "conform spectrum to ceiling" feature conforms the EQ to your ceiling shape with the click of a button.
- 49 ceiling guides help you balance your ceiling shapes to equalize faster and better than ever. This means whether you're working with one of the hundreds of presets, one of your own created presets or simple manipulating the ceiling shape of your raw audio during mix-down/mastering, perfect equalization is a "click" away.
AYAIC are certain that once you begin using Ceilings Of Sound Pro you'll quickly discover why it's called a Hyper-EQ.
Ceilings Of Sound Pro is optimized for multiple instances during projects with large track-counts and its controls are intuitive, allowing you to quickly adjust crossover & slope parameters or type in values.
Whether you are a Producer, Mix/Mastering Engineer, Musician or Singer/Songwriter, Ceilings Of Sound Pro has got you covered with more than 700 presets to breath new life into your recording, mixing and mastering projects.
- 15 user-definable ceiling bands with 49 noise-slopes each.
- Click-n-drag ergonomics.
- "Auto generate ceiling" function for quick and easy ceiling creation.
- Switchable 50/31-band graphic EQ with 0 latency, low-CPU, hi-precision.
- "Conform spectrum to ceiling" feature that instantly adheres the equalizer to the ceiling shape.
- 49 ceiling guides.
- Equalizer is fully automatable using your DAW.
- "LIVE" function with spectrum smoothing and analyzer average options.
- Metering with infinite hold and click-reset.
- Optimized for multiple instances.
- Display resolution: larger than 1280 x 800
- Memory: 4GB RAM
Supported Plugin Formats
- AAX, AU, VST2, VST3
- AYAIC plug-ins require an iLok2 or iLok3 USB smart key, or an iLok manager account and an iLok cloud session for authorization
Supported Operating Systems
- Mac OS 10.10 through 13
- Windows 7 through 11
- Intel Core 15/15/17/Xeon-M1 (minimum 2GHz recommended)
- Intel Core 13/15/17/Xeon/AMD Quad-Core or newer
Activation Instruction:Go to this PAGE